#08 shopping is key
You must be tired enough of running to the errands all the time and the same grocery list is pretty boring but now you can finally shop for something more exciting and invigorating.
Once you have planned for your trip and your tickets are in your hand already you should start collecting all the necessities. You can subscribe to the sale alerts and buy the outfits of your need.
Since you are off for a vacation you should better by stuff that is more comfortable rather than something being more voguish and fancy.
Your attire can include:
- 5-6 shirts or t- shirts that could be casual or more like a button down.
- 2 pairs of jeans either skinny or conventional which ever suits you best.
- 3 -4 pairs of socks so that you can change them simultaneously.
- A jacket or a sweatshirt with hood. Incase if you experience sudden weather changes or are slightly allergic to cold.
- A pair of converse shoes and a slip- on foot wear because you won’t be needing more than that anyway and the lesser the footwear the easier it is to pack them.
- If you want to add some spice and style to your looks then you can pack some really cool and funky scarves.